Header Ads Widget

All GMB jobs | upwork.com

All GMB jobs | upwork.com


Google My Business Setup and Backlinks. GMB Optimization. Real Estate - Upwork

Posted: 19 Jul 2022 09:23 PM PDT

I recently tried to setup Google My Business for our company and was suspended.  Ive reached out to google several times and they cant give me an answer other than it violated their terms.  We are a real estate company that BOTH lists homes for people and Buys homes in as is condition.  The company is called Unbiased Options because we give people all their options for selling.   We are appointment based and travel to our customers but we have a physical office.  My suspicion is that there was a location conflict with area of service and physical location.  

I am looking for someone to create a new Google my business for Unbiased options and optimize it based on their expertise. I need them to ensure it is listed on Google maps and set up properly so it is not suspended.   I am looking for help boosting ranking, setting key words/ catagories / creating an easy way for people to review.  Help with selecting and editing / creating high quality photos for the listing would be a bonus and appreciated.

The goal is to rank in the top 3 as quickly as possible.  

Budget: $300
Posted On: July 20, 2022 04:23 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:Google My Business, Google Local Business Optimization, Google, Search Engine Marketing, SEO
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Post a Comment

0 Comments