Header Ads Widget

All PPC jobs | upwork.com

All PPC jobs | upwork.com


Google adwords consultation for SMB Fencing Contractor (with bonus work on Facebook and Yelp Ads) - Upwork

Posted: 04 Jun 2022 03:45 PM PDT

Hi Upwork talent world! My name is Leland Char and I'm the owner of AMM Fencing. We are a fencing contractor located in Pleasanton California (please click around our beautiful website here ammfencing.com). We are a great reputation for work (4.8 stars with 90+ reviews on google and 4.5 stars with 220+ reviews on yelp)

Today, we spend about $3k per month in Google Ads, $3k per month in Facebook ads, and $1.5k per month in Yelp Ads. I'm a relatively tech savvy person (I used to work at Facebook in advertising and also as a product manager), but I need someone to help us to take our ad spend effectiveness to the next level with me. I'm looking to give access to someone for each of our ad accounts and then to work with you to improve our ads performance (either you or I would actually be making the campaign changes)

Our objective is to get connected with customers on the phone. We do this through having them either call us during our business hours from 8:30-4:30pm or having customers submit a quote form (after which we will call them back).

I anticipate that this project will go on for a month more. We'll likely start with Google ads, then move on to Facebook ads, and then Yelp ads. There would also be a bonus if you have SEO skills to work with our web designer to implement changes on that front (if you think it'll drive incremental web traffic).

I'll plan to have a quick 15-30 min call/interview before selecting someone for the project.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hourly Range: $25.00-$55.00
Posted On: June 04, 2022 22:45 UTC
Category: Search Engine Marketing
Skills:Search Engine Marketing Strategy, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Microsoft Ads, Google Ads, Pay Per Click Advertising, Campaign Optimization, Retargeting, Facebook, PPC Campaign Setup & Management
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Post a Comment

0 Comments