Header Ads Widget

All GMB jobs | upwork.com

All GMB jobs | upwork.com


Changes to Google business listing - Upwork

Posted: 28 Jun 2022 10:04 AM PDT

I want to make some changes to my google page.   I just tried to change my address and the postcard verified, but my address is still showing as the old address on google.   I also want to change my practice areas (Attorney) and basically I want to know:  If I build 100-200 reviews as a BK attorney, will google later allow me to change to an injury attorney down the road?  Or, will I be stuck with the BK practice area forever?

I want to make some changes without risking getting suspended.  

Hourly Range: $50.00-$100.00
Posted On: June 28, 2022 17:04 UTC
Category: Digital Marketing
Skills:Google My Business
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Looking for Someone to verify my Google my business in any address in USA - Upwork

Posted: 25 Jun 2022 04:58 PM PDT

Very my website Google my business in any address in USA

Budget: $50
Posted On: June 25, 2022 23:58 UTC
Category: Data Entry
Skills:Marketing Research, Lead Generation, Advertising Strategy, Brand Marketing, Direct Marketing, Company Research, Growth Strategy, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing Strategy, Go-to-Market Strategy, Business Consulting, Native Advertising, Oracle Exadata, Brand Consulting
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Need More Google my business profiles - Upwork

Posted: 25 Jun 2022 10:15 AM PDT

Hello,

We have one GMB account set up and verified.  We are seeking two more, one in Washignton DC and one in Baltimore MD.  Will pay you to set these profiles up in full.  Meaning everything from providing the address and getting the profile live and verified.  Payment after profile has been verified.

If this works out well I will be seeking to buy several more.  
Budget is somewhat flexible for quality work.

But its very important you understand you need to set this up in full on your own, get the address and get profile verified/approved with good.

It's an adult dating website.  So the category would be dating.

Please send a FULL response no one liners about how you can help/get the job done.

Why should we choose you?

Hourly Range: $25.00-$100.00
Posted On: June 25, 2022 17:15 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:Google My Business, Google My Business Listing
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Post a Comment

0 Comments