All GMB jobs | upwork.com


GMB Verification - Upwork

Posted: 30 May 2022 09:07 AM PDT

I run an online business out of Pittsburgh, PA but have no need for a physical location, especially with the popularity of remote work with COVID. However, to verify with Google that my business does indeed exist in this area I need to provide them with a Pittsburgh address. At no point will your address ever be shown to anyone but me. Your information will remain completely anonymous, and no one will ever show up to your house. I will be happy to pay $25 upfront then $75 once I receive the verification code from you. Attached is a photo of what the postcard would look like.


Budget: $100
Posted On: May 30, 2022 16:07 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:Email Communication
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply