Header Ads Widget

All GMB jobs | upwork.com

All GMB jobs | upwork.com


need help with location for Google My Business profile - Upwork

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 01:23 PM PDT

Our company has 3 different locations. (We teach classes year-round and hold summer camps each summer)  One location is permanent, year-round and 2 that are sub-let temporarily each summer for a few months. The 2 that are sub-let temporarily each summer for a few months are located in a church and in a synagogue.  I'm not sure how to enter the addresses into Google My Business for the 2 summer locations.  Should they have the same exact address of the church and the synagogue?  Would this confuse local google searches? Or should they be unique somehow, differentiating them from the church and synagogue?  
Our local SEO used to be quite good, but I think I messed it up with these 2 temporary locations.  I need some advice on how to maximize my local SEO.  
We could do zoom screen-sharing, or we could just communicate via Upwork or email.  Hope to get this fixed up asap!

Budget: $35
Posted On: June 08, 2022 20:23 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:SEO, Google Ads
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Post a Comment

0 Comments