Header Ads Widget

Freelancer - New Projects

Freelancer - New Projects


Underman Logo

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:54 AM PDT

I need a clothing line logo drawn up to put on t-shirts front and back (Budget: $250 - $750 USD, Jobs: Graphic Design, Illustrator, Logo Design, Photoshop, Photoshop Design)

Looking for Music Manager

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:53 AM PDT

Hi, My name is Marcin(22yo) and I am Polish Rap Artist, big fan of NFrealmusic. I am looking for the person who knows how to build the market, for my songs and new albums in the future. My goal is to be full time artist, as I am really passionate about creating new stuff and have big ambitions... (Budget: £10 - £2000000 GBP, Jobs: Internet Marketing, Management, Marketing)

Car Wash logo

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:52 AM PDT

I am starting a mobile detailing business and need a logo made up. I would like the business name in sponge like lettering being held with soap suds dripping from the image. I would like the lettering... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: Graphic Design, Illustrator, Logo Design, Photoshop, Website Design)

I need someone to fix our Bid strategy and conversion record on Google ads

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:52 AM PDT

I need someone to fix our Bid strategy and conversion record on Google ads (Budget: $10 - $30 AUD, Jobs: Google Adsense, Google Adwords, Shopify)

Springboot Developer for Remote Support

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:52 AM PDT

I need a Springboot Developer for Remote Support. More details will be discuss in Chat (Budget: $2 - $8 USD, Jobs: Java Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring JPA, Spring Security)

I need a server "digitalocean"

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:51 AM PDT

I need a server on the website "digitalocean " and link it to Unity through which I can put my game online My 2d game is a question and answer (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: C# Programming, Game Development, Mobile App Development, Unity 3D)

Marketing website on elementor wordpress

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:50 AM PDT

Dear Team, I want a marketing website using elementor. 5 pages 3 services 1000 words unique content whatsapp, chat, phone integration All social media linking contact form to email Responsive Lifetime... (Budget: ₹600 - ₹1500 INR, Jobs: Elementor, Website Design, WordPress, WordPress Plugin)

English Speaking Female Tutor needed

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:50 AM PDT

I need one female tutor for English speaking. I have to go foreign country. I want to speak English Well (Budget: $2 - $8 USD, Jobs: English (UK) Translator, English (US) Translator, English Grammar, English Spelling, Russian)

3D design for a workshop site for trucks maintenance and parking

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:48 AM PDT

I need to build a 3D design for a 4000 SQ MT site used for a truck transport company work place. it will have, offices, shops, staff quarters, maintenance shed etc. I have made a basic plan which i have uploaded here... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: 3D Modelling, 3D Rendering, AutoCAD, Building Architecture, Interior Design)

Face Attendance system by CCTV Camera software

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:48 AM PDT

I need an application that Create attendance of our employee by cctv camera . We can use 5-10 CCTV camera in an single server or we can connect to our CCTV DVR . when a face detect in any camera system will log the employee details , date time etc... (Budget: ₹12500 - ₹37500 INR, Jobs: C Programming, C# Programming, CCTV, PHP, Software Architecture)

Quem ai pode fazer um aplicativo simples pra mim?

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:47 AM PDT

Olá pessoal, tudo bem? Preciso de um freela que faça um aplicativo para android e ios com as seguintes funções: -Que receba um texto que o usuário digitar, após isso o app automaticamente substitui... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: Android, Flutter, iPhone, Java, Mobile App Development)

Think to make an Androide app for e-commerce site

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:47 AM PDT

I think to make ecommerce site app for front and backend ready. It have strong beckend for records and Changes in it (Budget: ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR, Jobs: Android App Development, iOS Development, Kotlin, Mobile App Development)

Structural Analysis Expert

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:47 AM PDT

Structural Analysis beam calculations Expert (Budget: $10 - $30 USD, Jobs: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering)

Keywords on Home Page

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:45 AM PDT

I would like a price on putting the keywords all over my home page to help with google searches, I do not want a monthly service just the keywords on the home page for a Brilliant Directors site. Must... (Budget: $10 - $30 USD, Jobs: SEO)

Build me a Logo

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:44 AM PDT

I would like to design a logo (Budget: $10 - $30 AUD, Jobs: Graphic Design, Illustrator, Logo Design, Photoshop, Website Design)

I need a Dice Game Desinger

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:43 AM PDT

My blockchain dev has developed smart contract and UI test. I need UI design of the dice game site. The style of the site should look be looked good. Please reference the Moon Roll game. https://moonroll.io/ Here is my dev's test site... (Budget: $250 - $750 USD, Jobs: Game Development, Graphic Design)

Configure Dell Switch over CLI

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:41 AM PDT

Configure Dell Switch over CLI, simple basic setup over cli (Budget: $10 - $30 USD, Jobs: Cisco, Network Administration)

Build a website from excel

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:41 AM PDT

You have to put the excel live data in the website with good design and create a subscription system for it But this whole website should be in Blogger. (Budget: ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR, Jobs: Excel, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress)

Data mining R language project Data preprocessing, model building, distribution

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:41 AM PDT

The project will require you to perform data pre-processing that is needed for each dataset that will be used in this project. Thereafter, you will be required to build models for each of the two classifiers and optimize them for accuracy... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: Data Mining, Data Processing, Data Science, R Programming Language, Statistical Analysis)

GERMAN to ENGLISH (USA) / FIRST BATCH OF 3 -- 2

Posted: 02 Jul 2022 10:40 AM PDT

I've a big project. I will start with first 3 document . If you are native and experienced then let me know please. Also put your rate for 10 k word and write your deadline for same count in the proposal... (Budget: $8 - $15 USD, Jobs: English (UK) Translator, English (US) Translator, German, Proofreading, Translation)

Post a Comment

0 Comments