All PPC jobs | upwork.com


Google Ads Management - Upwork

Posted: 16 Jul 2022 03:04 PM PDT

Would like help running and optimizing  our current Google Adwords campaigns.   Experience with the new local service ads, designing squeeze pages, and tracking conversions with Google tags and/or Call Rail.   We would like to know what campaign each call or contact is coming from.

Hourly Range: $35.00-$55.00
Posted On: July 16, 2022 22:04 UTC
Category: Search Engine Marketing
Skills:Pay Per Click Advertising, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Campaign Reporting
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Google Ads Support for Marketing Agency - Upwork

Posted: 16 Jul 2022 09:32 AM PDT

Our agency (established in 2004) is expanding and is looking for Google Ads experts to help grow its Google Ads paid search business.

Requirements:
1) Willingness to provide skill transfer to other agency employees to handle new client onboarding for GLSA (Google Local Service Ad) campaigns.
2) Experience with CallRail and Google Ads integration.  
3) Ability to place Google Tag Manager code and QA to WordPress websites and most other CMS-based website platforms.
4) Have access to a Google strategist to get advice and recommendations on new product offerings, submission for beta programs, and campaign optimization.
5) Willingness to sign agency Non-Disclosure Agreement, required to protect the agency and end client confidential information.  
6) Willingness to work directly with agency clients to optimize campaigns and provide campaign performance updates.
7) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8) Assist agency consultants with developing sales collateral to grow the Google Ads services business segment.
9) Required only to communicate using agency-provided Office 365 email address and  Dropbox cloud storage account.   
10) Accessible via Slack and email during regular business hours (9 am to 5 pm EST).

Desirable but not a deal-breaker:
A) Familiarity with HubSpot, Zoom, Office 365, Dropbox, Harvest, and Monday project management tools.  
B) Bilingual – English and Spanish


Hourly Range: $65.00-$155.00
Posted On: July 16, 2022 16:32 UTC
Category: Search Engine Marketing
Skills:Video Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Google My Business, Google Ads, PPC Campaign Setup & Management, Google Analytics, Pay Per Click Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Google Tag Manager, Campaign Management, SEO Keyword Research
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Google ads and Facebook ads expert - Upwork

Posted: 15 Jul 2022 09:06 PM PDT

I’m a dropshipper and I currently have a Facebook ad campaign for my stage lighting, pro audio and music equipment store.  I’m not getting consistent sales which I’m looking to get. So far no sales this week or last week.  It’s a high ticket item but I’m getting inquiry. So I guess I also need a way to funnel those interested customers into sales. My item is a package of two professional dj lights $998 for two. I’ve been getting sales on them but need consistency so I need someone to understand my business model, my products, my customers and my goals.

Next thing I’m looking for a Google ads expert. If you see the attached picture, I am looking for someone to manage my Google ads especially in carousel form. Please type dj on top of your letter so I know you read my post.  I want to add this specific product “7r beam” and I have two different types of 7Rs. I sell one for $395 and I have another than I can sell $369. The $369 is from one supplier who doesn’t have the case product (an upsell product which my $395 supplier has in USA stock) we can discuss this more in length…

I need consistency in sales and someone who can understand my business and products I sell.  

Thanks

Hourly Range: $30.00-$60.00
Posted On: July 16, 2022 04:06 UTC
Category: Digital Marketing
Skills:Shopify, Google Ads, Pay Per Click Advertising, Facebook, Retargeting, Facebook Advertising, PPC Campaign Setup & Management, Campaign Optimization
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply