Header Ads Widget

All GMB jobs | upwork.com

All GMB jobs | upwork.com


Google my business - Upwork

Posted: 30 Jun 2022 03:54 PM PDT

I have a business that has been organically on the top of google for the past two years and now it is just gone.  When I search the business name there is no google my business that pops up to the right, it's not even on the 3rd or 4th page?  It is still showing active in my gmb but we are not anywhere on search's and it is hurting our business.  I need help fixing this.  Thanks

Budget: $150
Posted On: June 30, 2022 22:54 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:Google My Business
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Google My Business Setup and Verification Support - Upwork

Posted: 30 Jun 2022 03:31 PM PDT

Hello! We're a multi-location business with over 30 verified google listings in different cities. We are expanding to several additional cities and looking to hire someone to assist us with the following tasks who can focus on the following for us:

-Restore suspended and disabled accounts. We have submitted a request and have heard nothing.
-Be in charge of verification for our new listings
-Optimize our current listings by uploading our appropriate photos, ensuring listings are complete, etc.

We wanted to hire one person to focus on this urgent need as our in house team is stretched, and we would like someone to focus on this.

Thanks, we look forward to seeing your application!

Hourly Range: $15.00-$40.00
Posted On: June 30, 2022 22:31 UTC
Category: Search Engine Marketing
Skills:Google My Business, Google My Business Listing, Google My Business Optimization
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Convert 7 Adobe Illustrator Maps Into One Multi-Layered Google Map - Upwork

Posted: 30 Jun 2022 11:36 AM PDT

The company I work for sorts our dealers and sales managers into several territories around the world.

Right now, we produce the maps to communicate the territory boundaries using a combination of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. Now, we want everything in one, multi-layered Google Map.

I attempted doing it myself and got only go so far before I got confused and Google Maps prevented me from moving forward.

I attached a file with all of the maps. I envision six layers:
- Crushing Dealers
- Screening Dealers
- Washing Dealers
- Conveying Dealers
- Equipment Territory Managers (TM's)
- Components Terrtory Managers

I might need to explain more in a chat session or video conference.

Budget: $500
Posted On: June 30, 2022 18:36 UTC
Category: Data Visualization
Skills:Digital Mapping, Google Maps API, Mapbox
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Post a Comment

0 Comments