Header Ads Widget

Freelancer - New Projects

Freelancer - New Projects


Part Time - Personal Assistant

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:03 PM PDT

I am looking for someone who could dedicate 6 to 8 hours a week to help me business consulting business as well as, assisting to making the right phone calls, sending out emails & etc for my books business "I am a published author" who write books for kids and young adults... (Budget: $250 - $750 USD, Jobs: Article Writing, Book Marketing, Customer Strategy, Marketing, Public Relations)

Find product from image service

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:03 PM PDT

Develop service that detects certain products from any given photo. 1. Utilise by open source library/framework on python 2. CLI or API to train products by uploading/defining set of products images. For example one products can have six images (front, back, top, bottom, right and left sides) 3... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: Artificial Intelligence, Java, Machine Learning (ML), Python, Software Architecture)

Format Finale File -- 2

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:03 PM PDT

I need a Finale file formatted and exported as a PDF. The Finale version is 26.3 Here is the raw file: https://andrewscottmusic.com/downloads/temp/The-Entertainer-Flute-&-Piano.musx The specifications... (Budget: $30 - $250 AUD, Jobs: Finale / Sibelius)

I need apartment designer

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:02 PM PDT

3D design for the living room, kitchen, change room, bedroom, and office room Attached is the apartment's structural scheme (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: 3D Modelling, 3D Rendering, Building Architecture, Home Design, Interior Design)

Edicion de video

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:02 PM PDT

Hola! Gracias por interesarte en el proyecto. Tenemos un centro de medicina estética y necesitamos editar videos de asesoramiento para nuestras pacientes. Son videos de 2 a 3 minutos en los que respondemos a las consultas basicas que realizan las personas sobre nuestros tratamientos... (Budget: $250 - $750 USD, Jobs: After Effects, Animation, Video Editing, Video Production, Video Services)

web3j kotlin developer with blockchain experience req urgently

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:02 PM PDT

kotlin developer with blockchain experience required urgently walletconnect sdk is used to make the project a dApp need to change the transfer method (Budget: ₹600 - ₹1600 INR, Jobs: Android, Binance Smart Chain, Blockchain, Kotlin, Web3.js)

Increase my sales in AliExpress -- 2

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:01 PM PDT

Hello, I have seller account in AliExpress and I am selling my own products. Currently my sales are not good but I believe there is good potential in this platform. I need someone who can help me to increase my sales... (Budget: $10 - $30 USD, Jobs: Alibaba, AliExpress)

Project for Anjali navaz

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:01 PM PDT

Hello I am Anjali navaz I have seen your profile and I want to do you my project. Are you interested? If yes then can we talk on whatsapp? (Budget: ₹750 - ₹1250 INR, Jobs: Copy Typing, Data Entry)

Link SSL certificate to AWS Website

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:00 PM PDT

Link SSL certificate to AWS Website (Budget: ₹600 - ₹1500 INR, Jobs: Amazon Web Services, Linux, PHP, System Admin, Website Design)

Registering with Google as a technology provider.

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:00 PM PDT

We are an ad tech privider and want to register our company at google as an ad tech privider. Is there any expert can help us? We are getting this error : We found unknown URLs that may affect serving... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: Google Ads)

Roblox Game Project

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:58 AM PDT

I am in search for a content creator for my Roblox game. This individual needs to have experience on creating a storyline. I kicked off my project with some draft details of what the game should be. I... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: Content Creation, Content Writing, Game Development, Roblox, Screenwriting)

WordPress Landing Page (please read carefully) Custom CSS required.

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:58 AM PDT

This project is just the beginning. If successful, there will be additional pages to be created and additional site customization. I need an expert in all of the following: WordPress, Elementor, Woocommerce, Astra Theme, and most importantly: CSS... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: CSS, Elementor, Website Design, WooCommerce, WordPress)

necessario insegnante di italiano

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:56 AM PDT

Necessità di assumere dipendenti sia uomini che donne, l'età richiesta è compresa tra 18-35 anni. (Parla cinese) ha bisogno di un traduttore e operaio cinese per la nostra azienda. 1. Stipendio "stipendio... (Budget: $750 - $1500 USD, Jobs: English Tutoring, Italian, Transcription, Translation)

PDF to word conversion

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:56 AM PDT

Convert major PDF files into Ms word doc (Budget: $550 - $1050 USD, Jobs: Copy Typing, Data Processing, Excel, PDF, Word)

Clone someone's voice from an audio file

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:56 AM PDT

Can someone replicate a voice and then I can type in anything and it will say it in their voice like this site https://fakeyou.com. I attached one voice file we have and I have a few more. This is my... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: Audio Services, Voice Artist, VoiceXML)

Bookkeeping

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:56 AM PDT

We need a person familiar with Quickboos both Desktop and Online versions, the person will have access to bank statements, in some case the information source will be in spanish so on top of allocating... (Budget: $2 - $8 USD, Jobs: Accounting, Bookkeeping, Spanish)

I need a programmer from Guatemala

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:56 AM PDT

Uve to setup a server there.I'll demonstrate and explain everything further.Make sure u have good understanding about networking and linux system (Budget: $250 - $750 USD, Jobs: Linux, Network Administration, System Admin)

Webflow Designer (Pooling)

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:54 AM PDT

Hi there, We are not hiring at this time, but we are inviting freelancers to our freelancer network. By joining, you will get notified when we have an open project that matches your expertise. If this... (Budget: $5 - $30 USD, Jobs: Webflow, Website Design)

French language tuition -- 3

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:54 AM PDT

Based on my recent Alliance Francaise course, my level of French is around B2. I am travelling to FR in September and would like to improve my French to facilitate conversation on social, cultural and political themes with native speakers... (Budget: $8 - $15 USD, Jobs: French Tutoring)

Merge two laravel projects -- 3

Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:54 AM PDT

Hello, I have a laravel project which is CMS. I have also another laravel project which have the ability to book an event. I need you to integrate the booking event from the project 1 to the project 2... (Budget: $30 - $250 USD, Jobs: HTML, Laravel, MySQL, PHP, Website Design)

Post a Comment

0 Comments