Header Ads Widget

All Local SEO jobs | upwork.com

All Local SEO jobs | upwork.com


Local SEO Help Needed for Construction Company (Google & Yelp) - Upwork

Posted: 31 May 2022 12:11 AM PDT

Hi everyone!

I have a content marketing agency and one of my clients is a local construction company that needs help with local SEO.

I would say that I have some knowledge in this field, but I wouldn’t say that I am an expert, because my expertise is in content marketing. I want to make sure that I’m doing all that I can to provide the best service to my client, which is why I am looking for an experienced individual that can consult me on what I need to do to make my client’s local online ranking successful.

If you know exactly what to do to improve my client’s local SEO, then I will hire you to do that job. However, I will need to know the specifics on how you will do it, because I’ve worked with many “marketers” that claim they understand local SEO but they have no clue on how to achieve great local ranking.

I want my client to beat its competitors in Google and Yelp rankings. If this is something that you can help with, please reach out to me!

Hope to speak to you soon!


Hourly Range: $40.00
Posted On: May 31, 2022 07:11 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, SEO Backlinking, SEO, Yelp Management, Google Maps
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Local SEO for Commercial Pressure Washing - Upwork

Posted: 30 May 2022 02:08 PM PDT

I am building several new pages for commercial pressure washing. I have completed 2, but have several more to go. Also, I'd like you to provide an alternate/new page to replace or expand upon the one there now. See https://kleinpressurewashing.com/commercial-pressure-washing/ . I have attached a SEMRush content template for your use - though I assume you also have your own tools as well. In addition to the service pages, we will eventually need ongoing blogs for/and link-building. Let me know your thoughts.


Posted On: May 30, 2022 21:08 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:SEO, Internet Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Content SEO, Content Marketing, Google My Business, Local SEO, Google Local Business Optimization, Editing & Proofreading, B2B Marketing, Website Content, SEO Writing, Competitive Analysis
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Local SEO & Google Business Profile ***Expert*** Needed - Upwork

Posted: 30 May 2022 11:12 AM PDT

Agentfire.com is hiring a Local SEO & Google Business Profile Expert for one to two weeks of consulting to help us create our own Local SEO & Google Business Profile package that we can offer directly to our clients

Requirements

Google business profile optimization
-Improved keyword-rich business description
-Product and Services Setup
-Business Category Selection and Optimization

Post scheduling and Google Business Profile Content
-2-3 posts per week
-Repurposing blogs and/or listing content  
-Imagery optimization

Client Review Management
-Reviewing and responding to every person who leaves a review for your business

Business Citation Building
-Submitting your business information to all the niche and geo-relevant business directories to help Google validate who your business is

Local SEO Reporting Each Week
-Setting up a simple, one-page Google Data Studio report with all of the relevant information for the past week

Hourly Range: $60.00-$100.00
Posted On: May 30, 2022 18:12 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:SEO Keyword Research, SEO Backlinking, SEO, Organic Traffic Growth, SEO Audit
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply

Post a Comment

0 Comments